Greer's Holiday Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sponsor. The Greerâ€™s Holiday Giveaway is sponsored by Autry Greer & Sons, Inc., 2850 West Main Street, Prichard, AL 36610 (â€œSponsorâ€). Any questions regarding this Giveaway should be directed to Greerâ€™s Holiday Giveaway at email@example.com . This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
2. Eligibility. The Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States where not prohibited by law and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, who have Internet access and a valid Facebook account, and who like https://www.facebook.com/CashSaverAL or https://www.facebook.com/GreersMarkets/ (the "Page"). Obtaining a Facebook account and liking the Page are free of charge. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. This Giveaway is governed by these official rules (â€œOfficial Rulesâ€). By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
3. Timing. The Giveaway begins at December 14, 2015 at 10:00 am eastern standard time, and ends at December 21, 2015 at Noon eastern standard time (â€œGiveaway Periodâ€). All entries (submissions) must be received on or before the time stated during that submission period. Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the [Giveaway] Period at their sole discretion.
4. How to Enter. [You can enter the Giveaway through either Facebook Page of the Sponsor. During the Giveaway Period, go to the Timeline at the top of either Facebook Page and leave a comment containing your favorite holiday meal. After leaving such comment, you will receive one (1) entry into the drawing. Each participant may obtain only one (1) entry into the Giveaway. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share a Facebook account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the entire Giveaway. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Facebook account used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email registered to the Facebook account used to enter/play. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Winner Selection. At the close of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select 5 entrants as the potential winners of the Giveaway. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by Facebook message (the "Facebook Message"). If any potential winner does not respond within forty eight (48) hours of the Facebook Message, or does not respond in full as requested by the Facebook Message, he/she forfeits prize. Any forfeited prize may either be awarded to another entrant or not awarded at all.
6. Prizes: 5 winners will be chosen to each win One Hundred Dollars ($100) Gift Card to the winnerâ€™s chosen Greerâ€™s store location. Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
7. Publicity. By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, comments and/or home town for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law. Winners of the Giveaway will have their names posted to the Page for approximately ten (10) days after the close of the Promotion Period. Also, if winnerâ€™s consent, they may have their photographs posted on Sponsorâ€™s Facebook pages as well.
8. Additional Limitations. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, members, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Giveaway, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Giveaway is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Giveaway, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the Giveaway, cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsorâ€™s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Giveaway. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
9. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANTâ€™S PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE GIVEAWAY.
10. Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Kansas or the appropriate Kansas state court located in Wyandotte County, Kansas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.